It's time to make a change
Have worry or unhappiness been taking up too much space in your life?
You might be feeling depressed or dissatisfied with important parts of your life. You may feel angry at others or the world for things you suffered in the past. Or perhaps your relationships aren’t quite how you’d like them to be. At times you may feel anxious, isolated, or alienated. The bottom line is you want things to be better.
Good help in Victoria can be hard to come by.
Even though you’ve struggled, perhaps you kept quiet, not wanting to burden others with your problems. When it came to getting support, you may have felt misunderstood, belittled, or brushed off. You may have withdrawn from your social groups, or put on a face that doesn’t quite match the way you feel around others. Now you’re ready for some expert help.
Individual Counselling Can Make a World of Difference
You know you’d like things to be different but you’re not sure where to start.
Your problems may seem so old and familiar that it’s hard to remember a time you felt free from them. Perhaps they’re so in-your-face and overwhelming that you just don’t know what to do next. The situation may appear so complex that you can’t quite see where the problem begins and ends. The mere thought of addressing certain issues may feel so daunting that you’d almost rather let them be. But you know that won’t result in the change you want to see.
I offer individual counselling with a focus on meeting your hopes and desires.
As your therapist, I stand beside you while we take a close look at your problems and concerns. Through skilful exploration, problems that seem insurmountable become understood in new ways. By investigating new possibilities, impossible problems are rendered manageable. This helps you feel more in control of the direction of your life. My approach to therapy could make the difference you’ve been longing for.
What You Can Expect From Individual Counselling:
- Increase your awareness of contextual factors related to your problems.
- Reconnect with skills and knowledge that help you navigate adversity.
- Learn new skills to cope when the going gets tough.
- Restore confidence in your ability to manage challenges in life.
- Feel at ease with problem situations that once weighed heavily on your mind.
- Feel secure with difficult and important decisions you’re faced with.
- Have a sense of clarity around the life you want for yourself.
- Feel free, knowing you’re living life on your terms.